A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurel Humphrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurel Humphrey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurel Humphrey, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Humphrey graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Humphrey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurel Lee Humphrey MD is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Laurel L. Humphrey practice?
- Dr. Laurel Humphrey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurel Humphrey practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.