A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurel Kruse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurel Kruse, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruse graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Kruse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurel A Kruse MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Laurel A. Kruse practice?
- Dr. Laurel Kruse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurel Kruse practices Pediatrics near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pennington, NJ.
See Trenton Pediatricians.