Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Camelback East
Gynecologic Solutions
3102 E Indian School Rd
Ste 130
Phoenix, AZ 85016
602-252-0202
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Downhill  |  show details
by Tess on Mar 28th, 2014

The first time I visited with Dr. Kubby she was great, but when I actually had something wrong with me she was beyond terrible. I began to have strange things happening with my menstrual cycle as well as other concerns, but I could only get in to see her RN, Dawn Diaz. Well Dawn kept telling me everything was normal and I had nothing to worry about. I think that after 28 years I know my own body. When I followed up with Dr. Kubby I asked her if it was possible that I had endometriosis as I had mentioned to Dawn; she looked surprised and answer "probably not," so I doubt Dawn even mentioned that to her. She then gave me some birth control pills to start taking without giving me any other options. Well a few weeks after that I landed in the hospital with horrible pelvic pain that made me dizzy and left me unable to walk for an hour. The doctor at the hospital said it was likely due to, yes, you guessed it: endometriosis. Thanks Dr. Kubby.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
May 23rd, 2013

Dr. Kubby is a very compassionate and extremely knowledgeable doctor. I have been having pain and problems for many years and have been to countless doctors who have all either told me my pain was normal, have misdiagnosed me, or have found strange things on labs but never cared to get to the bottom of it. Dr. Kubby suspected endometriosis on my first visit with her. I just had a laparoscopy with her where she confirmed endometriosis and was able to remove what she found. I can't thank her enough for medical knowledge and compassion she has shown over the past few months I have been seeing her. She truly is a top doc in all regards and I highly recommend her. She is definitely worth the wait.

|  The whole office needs an overhaul including the staff..  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2012

She came highly recommeded, and I saw her reviews online, so had no issues going in. Her front desk girl is callus and abrupt; not who you'd want representing you in the least. The office is dated and uninviting. The medical assistant on each occasion was the same individual who clearly has been there too long. She needs to leave. Dr. Kubby is sweet and bright, but is unkept and unfortuantely had horrible body odor the last time I was in. Just too much for someone who bills out like the Mayo Clinic. Unacceptable.

Sep 13th, 2011

very expensive,

Aug 22nd, 2011

I loved her compassion, and her ability to put me at ease.. I was treated like a person, not a problem.. she also has a great sense of humor!

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2010

Dr. Kubby is wonderful, warm, smart, informative, and really takes time to get to know her patients. She's been my gyn doc for over fifteen years and performed surgery on me. She encourages your involvement in all aspects of care, is never impatient and just everything you would want your doc to be. Your first meeting will be fully clothed ion her office to discuss patients goals and needs. Very professional yet warm.

Apr 7th, 2010

Love the doctor and nurses. The office staff are terrible. They are cold, short, and hard to reach.

Oct 13th, 2009

Dr. Kubby is a great bed side manner. She has been my doctor for several years and has been treated me for cervical cancer. She completed my surgery and my follow up for several years! She is a wonderful Dr. in which I would highly recommend.

|  Very satisfied customer  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2009

I have been Dr. Kubby's patient for about20 years, through the birth of my twins and some minor problems. She is my idea of the ultimate doctor - smart, direct, sincere, personable and respecful of my time and my intelligence, rather than talking down to the patient as some doctors do. I have recommended her to everyone in need of an OB/GYN for the last 20 years. She is tops.

|  SHE IS THE BEST  |  show details
by Spinner on Mar 18th, 2009 on kudzu.com

DR. KUBBY is by far, the best gyn I have ever met. She is extremely sharp, kind, compassionate, and the ultimate top doc. She knows her business and I would highly recommend her. She delivered my daughter and I have been her patient for more than 20 years. She is the best in the business.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com