A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurel Laden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurel Laden is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurel Laden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Laden graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Laden has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurel Beth Laden MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurel B. Laden practice?
- Dr. Laurel Laden has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laurel Laden practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Stillwater, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Stillwater Internists and Stillwater Geriatric Doctors.