A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurel McCourt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurel McCourt, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCourt graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. McCourt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurel Ann McCourt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurel A. McCourt practice?
- Dr. Laurel McCourt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laurel McCourt practices Family Medicine near Brunswick, OH.
See Brunswick Family Physicians.