A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurel McGinty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurel McGinty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurel McGinty, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McGinty graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurel Dee McGinty MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Laurel D. McGinty practice?
- Dr. Laurel McGinty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurel McGinty practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Orthopedic Surgeons and Albuquerque Surgeons.