inactive

Laurel L McKillip MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

April 13th, 2015
Run away!!!!
There is not enough room on the page to give all of the examples of why I feel "Dr" Mckillip is a terrible choice in pediatrician. Her staff is rude and she is as well. She doesn't care about her patients and they over charge you causing huge headaches to be straitened out later on. She misdiagnosed my child a few times and rushed through every appointment. She had an uppity attitude and never fully explained anything to me. There were vaccinations my child missed as well. How does that happen? You typically look to your pediatrician to tell you about those things. They also never ever asked the routine questions at well visits about my child's development (bc they don't care) and had limited records our visits when we had them sent to a new doctor. I'm not sure how she stays in business and I hope this review helps someone looking for a provider to trust their previous children with THIS IS NOT YOUR DOCTOR.

March 9th, 2015
No problems here.
I see a few negative reviews for McKillip's staff and her and I am puzzled. This has been my childrens doctor for two years now and have not seen or felt the way these other reviews are. There may have been times I did not understand what they were talking about and had to ask them to dumb it down for me, but they took the time and patients todo so. The staff is one of the friendliest I have been too. I have moved around and visited many doctors offices and they are super friendly. I like the open office in the back, where you can see everything and one. No walls besides the patient rooms. McKillip has always done right by us.

March 12th, 2014
I have known Dr. McKillp for eighteen years now. My daughters have been under her care for all of their lives. During our eighteen year relationship Dr. McKillip has been a remarkable physician. She has been very intuitive and very good about heading off secondary illnesses without going overboard. Our referrals when specialists have been needed have been spot on. She is well respected by other physicians in the area and it shows. Very intelligent and caring person. I am so glad I have been able to rely on Dr. McKillip for all these years.

May 15th, 2013
RUN AWAY & NEVER RETURN!!!
I have 3 children & used Dr McKillip in the past, but we left due to the unfriendly, often times rude, unprofessional & simply cold office and staff. Unfortunately, my daughter got sick & we needed someone quickly (her new ped doc was out of town) so we returned to Dr McKillip's office for this one visit. I will never go back!!!! Her billing staff has no idea how to properly apply payments, resulting in inaccurate unpaid balances. This weekend I received a registered letter stating that they have terminated my patient priviledges! FOR REAL? I have paid you! So I called Dr McKillip directly to advise her of why we left originally, the inaccurate acct, & how rude her staff is. All she had to say is "send me a copy of the checks you say we cashed and I'll get it straightened out." She never once commented on her rude impersonal uncaring staff. If you don't care about my children and the bad feeling they get while in your office WHY ON EARTH would I want you as their doctor??

August 10th, 2012
The wait time is always very long, considering the lack of patients in the office. The staff spends very little time listening and talking with you; they are in and out very quickly. Dr. McKillip and her PA have mis-diagnosed my son twice--one time lead to an emergency room visit that evening. I do NOT recommend this doctor!