Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Joan Van Orman on May 9th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Baileys for 30 years. She is caring and wants to get to the bottom of her patients problems. I first had her for my children and watched how caringly she cared for them, as if they were her own, I knew then I wanted her for my doctor. She listens and takes time to figure out what is wrong. She is knowledgeable in getting you results to whatever is going on with her patients.

by Phyllis Hawkins on Feb 2nd, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Bailey's for 15 years. I am delighted with her staff. I believe that she strives to give me the best care available. She is on top of things. She especially makes sure I get the latest immunizations and such. I always get my flu shot early. I got my pneumonia shot ahead of others I know as well as the Shingles shot. She is quick to refer me to a specialist if she thinks I need one. I am happy with her referrals. I trust her and her staff.

As good as they come show details As good as they come
Jun 7th, 2011

Best family doctor in the world! She has proven several times able to accurately diagnose unusual, unique and baffling symptoms I have had, far exceeding that of her peers. Dr Bailey is the one to go to when other doctors can't identify what is wrong with you.