Overall Review

September 2nd, 2015
Great Doctor
Very qualified profession with courteous manners. I have had her as my family doctor for over 15 years.

May 9th, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr Baileys for 30+ years. She is caring and wants to get to the bottom of her patients problems. I first had her for my children and watched how caringly she cared for them, as if they were her own, I knew then I wanted her for my doctor. She listens and takes time to figure out what is wrong. She is knowledgeable in getting you results to whatever is going on with her patients.

February 2nd, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Bailey's for 15 years. I am delighted with her staff. I believe that she strives to give me the best care available. She is on top of things. She especially makes sure I get the latest immunizations and such. I always get my flu shot early. I got my pneumonia shot ahead of others I know as well as the Shingles shot. She is quick to refer me to a specialist if she thinks I need one. I am happy with her referrals. I trust her and her staff.

June 7th, 2011
As good as they come
Best family doctor in the world! She has proven several times able to accurately diagnose unusual, unique and baffling symptoms I have had, far exceeding that of her peers. Dr Bailey is the one to go to when other doctors can't identify what is wrong with you.