A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurel Prestridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurel Prestridge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurel Prestridge, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prestridge graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Prestridge has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurel L Prestridge MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Laurel L. Prestridge practice?
- Dr. Laurel Prestridge has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laurel Prestridge practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Boys Town, NE and Lincoln, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians and Omaha Gastroenterologists.