A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurel Retay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurel Retay, PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN, INTERNAL MEDICINE is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Retay graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Retay has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurel Ann Retay DO is a female General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurel A. Retay practice?
- Dr. Laurel Retay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Laurel Retay practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors and Mesa Internists.