Learn more about Dr. Laurel Retay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurel Retay, PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN, INTERNAL MEDICINE is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Retay
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Retay Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Retay graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Retay has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurel Ann Retay DO is a female General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurel A. Retay practice?
- Dr. Laurel Retay has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurel Retay practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa General Practitioners and Mesa Internists.