A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurel Romer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurel Romer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Romer graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Romer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Romer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Physicians Plus - 4 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurel L. Romer practice?
Dr. Laurel Romer practices Internal Medicine near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Madison Internists.