A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurel Romer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurel Romer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Romer graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Romer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurel Lynne Romer MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurel L. Romer practice?
- Dr. Laurel Romer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurel Romer practices Internal Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists.