A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurel Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurel Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurel Schwartz, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schwartz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurel Radcliffe Schwartz MD is a female Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Laurel R. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Laurel Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurel Schwartz practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists and Philadelphia Pathologists.