Overall Review

December 2nd, 2015
Excellent experience
Excellent experience from a extremely competent physician. Succesfully diagnosed and treated what another dermatologist had missed. Highly recommended.

July 31st, 2012
Diagnosis that my Gyn missed
I found Dr. Schwartz to be concerned, caring and up to date. She diagnosed a problem that had been missed by my ob/gyn who had seen me just a few weeks before. I'm so glad I asked for her second opinion and can now begin treatment.

February 14th, 2012
Dr Laura Schwartz
I have seen several doctors in my time and have never experienced a doctor so rude and unprofessional stemming from my preference not to be seen by a student doctor. The last time I checked this was America and I do have choices. I have insurance that pays for my visits and as a patient/customer my choice and concerns should be respected. I should not be made to feel that discussing my personal health issues with a student is something that I "have" to do and if I choose not to I will be subjected to attitude and substandard treatment. I recognize that Jefferson is a "teaching" hospital, however I am one of thousands of patients seen there and if my electing not to be seen by a student will make all the difference, that is not my issue.