A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurel Scott, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Scott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Laurel Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Laurel A. Scott practice?
Dr. Laurel Scott practices Pediatrics near Lowell, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Westford, MA.
See Lowell Pediatricians.