Dr. Laurel Taylor MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Grand Rapids, MI

July 31st, 2013
Dr Taylor is amazing, she makes me feel as if she cares about my son as much as I do. She always spends a lot of time with us and explains everything to us. We were first time parents when we started there our son was 5 days old. She will bring things up to us that we might not know or ask if we are interested in doing. Never pushes anything. She is great and we would recommend her to anyone.

June 7th, 2011
We have been seeing Dr. Taylor for several years now and she is incredible. The one thing that stands out the most for me is her 'bedside manner' - she is calm, consistent and relates to my daughter like a big sister (my daughter is 13). Dr. Taylor is very methodical in her thinking and asks my daughter good questions, explaining things all the way. I really respect Dr. Taylor and the time she takes with us. We are never hurried.

January 25th, 2011
Very caring person/doctor
Extremely caring and loving with my child; excellent listener and good, professional questions asked. Has an ease about her that allows patients to trust and feel comfortable with her. I would recommend Dr. Taylor to anyone....

August 24th, 2010
Great doctor!
I love that she is a doctor that actually cares for her patients and does what's best for the child instead of trying to prescribe just to prescribe I'd recomend her to anyone!