A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurel Trujillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurel Trujillo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trujillo graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Trujillo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurel Macbain Trujillo MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurel M. Trujillo practice?
- Dr. Laurel Trujillo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurel Trujillo practices Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Altos, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists.