A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurel Baumstark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumstark graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Baumstark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hermann Area District Hospital
- Phelps County Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurel L Baumstark MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurel L. Baumstark practice?
- Dr. Laurel Baumstark has 1 office location.
Dr. Laurel Baumstark practices Emergency Medicine near Hermann, MO.
See Hermann Emergency Physicians.