A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurel Warner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurel Warner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Warner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Warner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurel Warner MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Laurel Warner practice?
- Dr. Laurel Warner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Laurel Warner practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Sebastopol, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA.
See Sebastopol Internists and Sebastopol Infectious Disease Doctors.