Dr. Laurel Wright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laurel Wright?

April 20th, 2016

She accommodates my questions and concerns, never rushing me, shaming me, or in any way making me feel awkward, embarrassed or uncomfortable. I trust her many years of experience and her thoroughness as my experience shows and as the nurses I know who have worked with her verify her professionalism as well as thoroughness.

August 16th, 2012

Horrible!

I was seeing Dr. Wright and I actually NEVER saw her. I was always thrown to her NP and was treated very rudely by the secretarial staff, both on the phone and in person.I was an OB patient at the time and was misdiagnosed, treated like crap, and nearly lost my life in the hands of this doctor. I would highly advise to look elsewhere because she is more concerned with the spa than she is about her OB patients.

May 13th, 2011

Doctor Laurel Wrigt (Pueblo Colorado)

Doctor Wright Is An Awesome Doctor:At first I was seeing the NPs Pam and Susan, But I now see Laurel. She is wonderful, she pays attention to what you are saying to her, acts promptly on request, and so does her staff. I cant say that I have any dislikes. I can even say that I love this office. I could go to a general doctor for my future visits and pay a cheaper co-payment 22.00 vs. 50.00 but Im so satisfied with Dr. Wright that I would not even dream of going to someone else. I have referred many people to the office. Hope this helps!!

August 18th, 2017