A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Laurel Yates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Laurel Yates is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yates
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yates Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Laurel Yates, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Yates graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Yates has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Laurel Benton Yates MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Laurel B. Yates practice?
- Dr. Laurel Yates has 3 office locations.
Dr. Laurel Yates practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists and Chestnut Hill Geriatric Doctors.