Internist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile

2.5

not a great bed-side manner.... no patience at times show details not a great bed-side manner.... no patience at times
by Mary Smith on Aug 27th, 2013

made me feel like i was simply annoying her and brushed off concerns yet talked about nonsense

very happy with her show details very happy with her
Jan 4th, 2012

The other reviews here don't reflect my own personal experience with Dr. Yates. I found her to be very kind, although perhaps a bit reserved (shy?). She was very thorough and took a lot of time with me during our initial meeting. She was also very reassuring when I had a frightening episode that required extensive follow up. She made sure I immediately got the care I needed. She's not warm and fuzzy on the outside, but I'm glad I looked past the reserved veneer and kept her as my PCP.

Uncaring very poor bedside manner. show details Uncaring very poor bedside manner.
Apr 28th, 2011

I will never see her again. Wait time for new PCP 6 months

Good Follow up and follow through show details Good Follow up and follow through
Sep 15th, 2010

Works within the complicated medical system to balance quality of care and empowering the patient to be responsible for their own health and wellness. Frequent followup to manage issues rather than long drawn out appointments. Gets to the nitty gritty of the primary issue and provides care with thorough "layperson understandable" explanations.

Eldery Beware show details Eldery Beware
Aug 28th, 2010

Doesn't care for elderly patients properly, when a patient needs medications that were not perscribed by her, she passes the buck to other doctors when she should be able to perscribe what a patient needs as a primary care doctor.

Nov 14th, 2009

not good at solving health problems