Dr. Laurel Yeager MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 2nd, 2016
Mrs.
Dr. Yeager performed a lumpectomy on my breast in 2001. So I already knew her. She is a superb attending Dr. & surgeon. Very personable, professional & warm individual. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

May 18th, 2015
Cancer patient
Thought she was great. Removed cancerous lymph node five years ago and might have saved my life.

October 15th, 2013
Wonderful Experience
Dr Yeager is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever met. She listens carefully and I never felt rushed.

June 20th, 2012
Love her! She listens & really shows she cares!

June 7th, 2011
Incompedent

April 1st, 2011
Love Her!!
I have been a patient of her's for over 10 years and I have not found any one more caring than Dr. Yeager! She has always followed up with me after many surgeries that I have had to have, she listens to everything you say and does not try to blow off your pain or problems. I really do not know what I would do without her, she's a lifesaver for me! Great Job Dr. Yeager!!

March 23rd, 2010
Gangrenous appendix
Dr. Yeager removed my gangrenous appendix. Her quick diagnosis, surgical expertise and efficient care allowed me to have an uneventful hospitalization and post-operative course. Dr. Yeager communicates thoroughly to patients and families regarding the surgery, expectations and discharge care.

December 28th, 2009
I love Dr. Yeager, but when I needed her the most she gave up.
Diagnosed with the most severe case of hydradenitis ever seen, I am in pain of all severities constantly and live with disgusting lesions and scars every single day of my life...if you want to call it a life. Dr Yeager is very compassionate in my opinion, but only in small doses and at her convenience. To make a long story short...I had surgery two weeks ago. Yesterday I went to the ER to have my overdue stitches taken out because I woke up in unbarable pain with embedded sutures.ER Doctor called Yeager and after removing the stitches released me per her instructions to ER. I left but still in pain so bad I was crying (not a cryer). Went home and called exchange so Yeager told me to go back and that I could be admited for a couple days of abx./pain control Well that didnt happen and the pain got so bad I litterally started having a panic attack and chest pain. No one cared though, not the ER staff and not even Yeager; the only one I thought was there to really help me threw this disease. So, in the middle of a full blown panic attack and in excrutiating pain I was discharged and actually escorted to the door because I was begging for them to let me stay...I was scared I didnt want to go home like that. Although she is an amazing doctor, I believe she could care less about me (cant speak for others)and my opimion is that compassion and bedside manner are more important than being a good surgeon. So, yes I will recommend her, I care about her after seeing her for years.

July 31st, 2016