Dermatologist (skin)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  show details
Feb 12th, 2013

The other negative reviews pretty much hit the nail on the head. Although she may have a modicum of knowledge in her field, her ability to inspire trust and confidence in her patients is sorely lacking, with her dismissive, condescending demeanor that borders on rude disrespect. Sometime later I found an excellent dermatologist in the Wilshire District in L.A. When he inquired if I'd seen a specialist before him, I related the experience of Dr. Zober, and though I did not mention her by name, he immediately knew of whom I spoke ~ so this doctor's disrespectful reputation precedes her, even among her colleagues on the west side of Los Angeles. She may know her stuff, so if you have an emergency, it might be worth the hour of wait time... but if you prefer to see doctors who respect you as a person, do yourself a favor and make your appointment elsewhere.

|  show details
by Sandy on Jan 23rd, 2013

Dr Zober is a very thorough doctor. I came to her with a skin problem and left with a list of other problems that she found that she didnt even have to address and did. these are all things my primary doctor should have found a long time ago. i thank the lord he has put this doctor in my path, if it weren't for her i would have never known of my other health problems because my primary doctor never addressed them. i have recommended her to several of my friends and they also feel the same way. i dont mind waiting a little longer for a doctor that knows what she is doing. and people need to understand that this is not a drive-thru it is a doctors office and every case is different. i highly recommend Dr Zober

|  Terrible doctor  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

I understand that patients have to wait sometimes for their doctors to "catch up" with their appointments. But over an hour? I honestly thought they forgot about me! I don't think a patient should be punished for an unorganized and crammed schedule. When Dr. Zober finally did manage to see me, she rushed me and didn't allow me to ask any questions. She had this horribly impatient look on her face (aka "hurry up"). She didn't even thoroughly answer any of my questions. Not to mention the fact that she gave me expired samples to use! I will NEVER go back to her. I left feeling like I knew more than her from my research and that is NOT a good way to feel about a doctor.

|  WASTE OF TIME, DR ZOBER HAS NO REGARD FOR HER PATIENTS  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2011

Probably one of the worst dermatologists I have ever come in in contact with. I showed up to my appt 5 minutes early and was taken into a room where I waited an hour and ten minutes for Dr. Zober to finally see me. She spent a total of 5 minutes with me and was rude and short with me. She had terrible bedside manner. She then left again and told me she would be back with some samples. I waited another 30 minutes until I realized that this woman was probably never coming back. I left the room with the intention of getting my money back. As i walked along the corridor, I found her in her office on the phone. She then snapped at me RUDELY that she was on the phone with a doctor and that I needed to wait. First of all, I don't care if you are on the phone with the President, you should be courteous enough to let your patient know that you are going to leave her waiting for a long period of time 2 separate TIMES. I am paying you for your services and you should have a lot more RESPECT. I will spread the word and let people know to never go to your office for your services. Your patients are obviously not your priority and I think that is very sad.

|  EXCELLENT DR.  |  show details
by SUSAN HANSEN on Dec 17th, 2009

OFFICE WAS VERY BUSY AROUND HOLIDAY TIME, SO WAIT NOT UNEXPECTED. SHE IS VERY THOROUGH AND HAS EVEN CALLED ME AT HOME AFTER HOURS TO GIVE ME TEST RESULTS AND TO CHECK ON ME. OTHER DRS. SPEAK VERY HIGHLY OF HER.