A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Smith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Migraine Disorders
- Parkinsonian Disorders
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston Center For Ambulatory S, Boston, Ma
- Boston Med Ctr, Mattapan, Ma
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lauren A. Smith practice?
Dr. Lauren Smith practices Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburndale, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.