A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Smith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Asthma, Botulism, and Drug Abuse Substance-Related Addiction Disorders.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston Center For Ambulatory S, Boston, Ma
- Boston Med Ctr, Mattapan, Ma
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lauren A. Smith practice?
Dr. Lauren Smith practices Pediatrics near Auburndale, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Auburndale Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lauri Smith, Dr. Laurie Smith, Dr. Lorena Smith, Dr. Lorenza Smith