A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Argenio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Argenio is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Argenio
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Argenio Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Argenio graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Argenio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- WVHCS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Argenio DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lauren Argenio practice?
- Dr. Lauren Argenio has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lauren Argenio practices Family Medicine near West Pittston, PA.