A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Argenio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Argenio is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Argenio graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Argenio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren P Argenio DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lauren P. Argenio practice?
- Dr. Lauren Argenio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Argenio practices Family Medicine near West Pittston, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, PA.