A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Argenio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Argenio is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Argenio
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Argenio Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Argenio graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Argenio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- WVHCS Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Argenio DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lauren Argenio practice?
- Dr. Lauren Argenio has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lauren Argenio practices Family Medicine near West Pittston, PA.