A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Baker, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Baker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Baker DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lauren Baker practice?
- Dr. Lauren Baker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Baker practices Family Medicine near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Souderton, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Collegeville Primary Care Doctors.