Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lauren Berkow
Dr. Lauren Berkow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL, with another office in Baltimore, MD. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Berkow is affiliated with UF Health Shands Childrens Hospital, The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lauren Berkow has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Lauren Berkow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.
Dr. William Paul
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Gainesville, FL 0 mi43
Dr. Antonio Mcguire
Gainesville, FL 0 mi10
Dr. Charles Hobson
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology, General Surgery
Gainesville, FL 0 mi30