A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Briley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Briley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Briley
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Briley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Briley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Briley graduated from University of Louisville . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Briley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Carney Briley MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren C. Briley practice?
- Dr. Lauren Briley has 1 office location.
Dr. Lauren Briley practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Gastroenterologists.