A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Bruckner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Bruckner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruckner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Bruckner, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical Interests Autologous and Allogenic Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruckner graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bruckner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren B Bruckner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren B. Bruckner practice?
- Dr. Lauren Bruckner has 1 office location.
Dr. Lauren Bruckner practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Pediatricians, Rochester Pediatric Specialists, and Rochester Hematologists.