A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Bruckner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Bruckner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Bruckner, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Interests Autologous and Allogenic Blood and Marrow Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruckner graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bruckner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bruckner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan