A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Bruckner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Bruckner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruckner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bruckner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Bruckner, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical Interests Autologous and Allogenic Blood and Marrow Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruckner graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bruckner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren B Bruckner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren B. Bruckner practice?
- Dr. Lauren Bruckner has 1 office location.
Dr. Lauren Bruckner practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Pediatricians, Rochester Oncologists, and Rochester Hematologists.