A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Friedlander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedlander
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedlander Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedlander graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Friedlander has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Canter Friedlander MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren C. Friedlander practice?
- Dr. Lauren Friedlander has 1 office location.
Dr. Lauren Friedlander practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.