Dr. Lauren Carcas Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Lauren Carcas?

Posted on September 29th, 2017

She is so kind and compassion. I know I am in good hands. I highly recommend her.

Excellent experience

Posted on July 15th, 2017

Dr. C is thorough and kind. Although she deals with cancer daily, she understands that I do not. She acknowledged my fears and validated my feelings while filling me with hope. She is excellent.

Posted on May 30th, 2017

Dr. Carcas is excellent and helped me to understand why I need treatment and what to expect during this journey. She is kind and obviously cares about her patients. I would recommend her to anyone with breast cancer.

Wonderful

Posted on January 9th, 2017

She's very attentive. Glad I found her as she came highly recommended.

She's truly compassionate

Posted on December 6th, 2016

I'm so grateful I found Dr Carcas. I just saw her last week for my follow-up visit. She's the reason I went to and will stay with Florida Cancer Care. She's exceptional and her staff is too.

Comforting at its best

Posted on November 8th, 2016

Dr. Carcas is very comforting. I felt such a calm with her, and her detailed explanations of both my diagnosis and my treatment options could not be compared to other much larger institutions where you're just a "patient" and not a person. She's great. Thank you Doctor!

Posted on July 7th, 2016

Dr. Carcas came highly recommended. She lived up to every expectation. She was kind and tender while still demonstrating thorough understanding of my disease and the best therapy for my particular situation. I would recommend her without hesitation. She spent more than an hour reviewing the specifics of my pathology to ensure I understood why I am being treated and the purpose of the treatment. She also personally reviewed by scans. If you choose to treat with her, you will not be disappointed.

Posted on June 15th, 2016

I went to Dr. Carcas for a second opinion. Her explanation of my diagnosis and her proposed plan of care was thorough and explained the rationale behind each point in the plan of care. She did all of this in layman's terms. Her office staff is polite and very responsive. I highly recommend Dr. Carcas.

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

Dr. Carcas has been excellent. She is very kind and compassionate and has taken time to explain my diagnosis and its treatment in detail. If you are diagnosed with breast cancer, you will want to follow with Dr. Carcas. She is wonderful

Amazing Doctor

Posted on April 28th, 2016

Dr. Lauren Carcas is a great Doctor..... No, she's AMAZING!!! She thoroughly explains everything and is EXTREMELY compassionate. I will never go to another DR or Oncologist again. Yes, she's that good.

Posted on March 15th, 2016

Dr. Carcas is kind and gentle during a very difficult time. I hope nobody ever needs to see an oncologist but if you do I highly recommend her. You will be in great hands. She will be with you throughout your entire journey for support and guidance.

Posted on December 7th, 2015

There are none better than Dr. Carcas & Dr. Tan-Chiu! They are professional, caring, knowledgeable, dedicated and compassionate. You're a friend, not just a "chart". There is no better care anywhere else! The doctors, nurses & staff at Florida Cancer Care are the absolute best! While treating by breast cancer they also discovered I had lung cancer and immediately began addressing all my health issues. My breast cancer and lung cancer were successfully treated/removed. There are truly no words to express how grateful I am. I highly recommend Dr. Carcas and Dr. Tan-Chiu.