Dr. Lauren Cassell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lauren Cassell?

June 28th, 2017

Lauren Cassell, MD, an outstanding breast cancer specialist

Dr. Cassell has seen me through two bouts with breast cancer and has protected my continued good health for the last 22 years.

June 27th, 2017

Amazing!

With a history of breast cancer, I was facing issues again. I consulted with Dr Cassell about a bilateral mastectomy, and chose Dr Cassell because, from the moment I met her, I was impressed. Aside from easy to talk to and extremely empathetic, Dr Cassell showed true passion for her practice and was very knowledgeable about the surgery. Dr Cassell spend a lot of time with me and explained treatments and procedures; she was professional, respectful, and thorough. But for me, it was her kindness and compassion that set her apart from the rest. Dr Cassell is truly an amazing physician.

March 10th, 2017

Doctor Lauren Cassell

This week I celebrate 11 years since Doctor Cassell successfully operated on me. I am forever grateful to her for her expertise, compassion and ongoing care and concern. She is a special caregiver who stands out among doctors in her field. I look forward to my visits with Doctor Cassell, and I value all that she is.

January 28th, 2017

Thank you to the best!

Dr Cassell has always given me and the other patients I know-many years of expertise as well as loving care, kindness and compassion. Her superior bedside manner creates confidence and she gives her patients strength to get through any challenge. She has devoted her life to her patients and I feel privileged to know her and have her as my Dr.

December 29th, 2016

Terrific Doctor!!!!!!

I have had many experiences with Dr. Cassell. She has been warm, caring and honest. I value her opinions and feel very comfortable in her care. Not only is she remarkably knowledgeable in her field, but she relays all of the information in a way that is easily understood by her patients. I am thankful to have her as one of my physicians.

October 31st, 2016

Ms.

I have been a longstanding patient of Dr. Cassell's. I have tremendous amount of trust in Dr. Cassell and hold her in the highest regard. She has always talked to me calmly, while methodically explaining the medical treatments and/or medications. Just as importantly, Dr. Cassell has never rushed me, always giving me the time to ask questions and fully digest the information. Her supportive staff is just as caring and extremely efficient.

October 30th, 2016

stellar

I always refer Dr. Cassell...I've been with her for 30 years. She is warm, caring, brave, and intelligent. She also sees my husband, and my daughters for checkups and review.

October 28th, 2016

I cannot praise Dr Cassell enough.

I can’t possibly say enough about the extraordinary care I have received from Dr. Cassell. In 2007, she discovered a malignant lump in my breast that was not detectable to either a mammogram or a sonogram. The surgery itself was so skillfully done that there is no scar. She and her amazing office staff were exceedingly thoughtful and efficient in guiding me through the tests, the surgery, and the treatments and made a very difficult time a whole lot easier.

October 6th, 2016

Just the best

The most professional and compassionate doctor I have ever met. She is a gem.

September 5th, 2016

Simply put, she is the best of the best! So fortunate to be under her care!

July 28th, 2016

When faced with a diagnosis of BC it is very important to find a doctor who is highly respected in her field. It is equally important to have a doctor with compassion, someone you can trust, a doctor who listens to you and your concerns. If you are looking for a top doctor and the best care, Dr. Cassell is this doctor. She is attentive and knowledgeable.I always look forward to follow up visits. The support staff are wonderful and kind and very on top of things. I have always felt lucky to have Dr. Cassell as my doctor and consider her my partner in this BC journey. I highly recommend her and the great office that supports her!

July 20th, 2016

Wait time can run longer than normal. However, that's because Dr. Cassell pays attention to every individual patient and listens to each and every thing the patient tells her. People ask me why I go back to Dr. Cassell after a successful surgery 17 years ago - because she sees me each time with new and more experienced eyes. She sees me twice a year and reviews all my mammograms and sonograms She is thorough and meticulous in her own exams, and although breasts are her specialty, she looks at the entire person. I value her opinions on the health of both my body and my mind.