A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Choi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Choi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Choi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Choi MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lauren Choi practice?
- Dr. Lauren Choi has 8 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Choi practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Lakewood, CA.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Endocrinologists.