A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Cianciaruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Cianciaruso is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cianciaruso
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cianciaruso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Cianciaruso, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cianciaruso graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cianciaruso has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren B Cianciaruso DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lauren B. Cianciaruso practice?
- Dr. Lauren Cianciaruso has 1 office location.
Dr. Lauren Cianciaruso practices Family Medicine near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Family Physicians.