A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Cianciaruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Cianciaruso is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Cianciaruso, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cianciaruso graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cianciaruso has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren B Cianciaruso DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lauren B. Cianciaruso practice?
- Dr. Lauren Cianciaruso has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Cianciaruso practices Family Medicine near Ranson, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Harpers Ferry, WV and Leesburg, VA.
See Ranson Family Physicians.