A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Colloff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colloff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colloff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Colloff, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colloff graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Harold Colloff MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lauren H. Colloff practice?
- Dr. Lauren Colloff has 1 office location.
Dr. Lauren Colloff practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.