A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Colman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Colman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Colman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Colman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Colman graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Colman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Kenneth Colman MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren K. Colman practice?
- Dr. Lauren Colman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Colman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Puyallup, WA and Auburn, WA.
See Tacoma Internists, Tacoma Hematologists, and Tacoma Oncologists.