A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Cooper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Cooper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wheat Ridge Internal Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Anne Cooper MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lauren A. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Lauren Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Cooper practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.