A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Daly is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Daly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Daly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
- Dupont Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Patricia Daly MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lauren P. Daly practice?
- Dr. Lauren Daly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Daly practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Haverford, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Emergency Physicians.