A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Eckstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Eckstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eckstein
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Eckstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Eckstein, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Pacemaker Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckstein graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Eckstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Eckstein MD and PHD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lauren Eckstein practice?
- Dr. Lauren Eckstein has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Eckstein practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Media, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.