A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Fabian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabian
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Fabian MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lauren Fabian practice?
- Dr. Lauren Fabian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Fabian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Shelton, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, CT.
See Shelton Orthopedic Surgeons.