A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Feder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Feder is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Feder graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Feder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Sue E Feder MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lauren S. Feder practice?
- Dr. Lauren Feder has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Feder practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.