Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Dr. Lauren Feingold was negligent by omission show details Dr. Lauren Feingold was negligent by omission
Apr 13th, 2015

Dr. Lauren Feingold was negligent by omission and could have caused physical and permanent injury/damage to my wife and our newborn. She failed to disclose crucial side effects of Magnesium Sulfate prescribed to my wife after labor. Dr. Feingold also did not address our questions properly before starting the treatment. In my opinion Dr. Feingold violated the standards of care with a high probability of injury caused by negligence. I believe Dr. Feingold had the obligation to disclose any and all possible dangers, needs and consequences before the treatment. Dr. Feingold was never available when we were in need of information.

Thoughtful and professional show details Thoughtful and professional
Feb 9th, 2015

Dr. Feingold is always extremely thoughtful in the way she listens and delivers information. She is warm and understanding, while at the same time always completely professional. Her nurse Beth is also so comforting and such a pleasure to work with.

Couldn't Be Happier show details Couldn't Be Happier
by AWQ on Mar 20th, 2014

II am extremely happy with Dr. Feingold. She is very personable, explains things well and doesn't sugar coat anything. She is also very professional. I started going to her 2 ears ago and found out I needed a procedure. There was no hassle. We got everything scheduled, got the procedure done and I got my all clear today, 2 weeks later.

Dr. Feingold saved my life, what more is there to say? show details Dr. Feingold saved my life, what more is there to say?
by Irene Lerner on Jun 10th, 2013

By listening to me (as my previous drs had not), and encouraging me to recall any symptom, and by taking those symptoms seriously, Dr Feingold saved my life, and I am not exaggerating. We caught the cancer and I am cancer free now. Dr. Feingold followed up, when I was being treated by the oncologist I cannot say enough about her. She is a doctor's doctor and never makes a person feel rushed as other offices do. their office does not take my new ins., but I will remain her patient until I start Medicare, which they do take.

A Wonderful Doc show details A Wonderful Doc
Jun 30th, 2011

Feingold is a busy doctor, however she ALWAYS has a smile on her face and no matter how busy or backed-up she is she always takes time to address my concerns. She also personally called me to tell me the results of my test results. During my c-section she held my hand the entire time when the anesthesiologist was administering the spinal. I'm 100% satisfied with her pofessionalism, bed side manner, and can do attitude. She also personally contacted my perinatologist (he doesnt allow children in his waiting room) as I didn't have a sitter for my 2 year old for the appointment...I was able to bring my child to the apopintment on account of her.I'm sure Feingiold has has her moments and has not been 100% from being tired etc...but she is a doctor and last time I checked, doctors are only human too!!!

COLD HEARTED! show details COLD HEARTED!
Jun 7th, 2011

Dr. Feingold has no patience, is extremely cold-hearted and has no bedside manner whatsoever. I'm sure she's a fine doctor but she is completely rude and miserable.

Aug 25th, 2010

Dr. Feingold is genuine, easy-going, and knowledgeable. I made the switch to her after my last OB from another practice (not Women's Healthcare) didn't return my calls or gave me the cold shoulder when I complained about the over hour wait times. There is still a wait at Women's Health, but it's around 15-30 minutes, which isn't too bad compared to other practices out there. The office staff is so-so...not very friendly or helpful, but the doctor is the most important person you have to deal with, so at least Feingold is pleasant! I've met some of the other OB's - like Jane Rudolph, and she seems super, too.

On the uneasy side in regards to Dr. Feingold. show details On the uneasy side in regards to Dr. Feingold.
Aug 24th, 2010

Dr. Feingold was moderately snappy and condescending to the nurses that attended my delivery. I know that she had been working long hours prior to my delivery and seemed tired, but she was hushing the nurses who had been at my bedside for hours. It's not that the nurses tried to make the doctor look incompetent, but they could tell she just wanted to get the delivery over with so she could go home to sleep. Not nice.I have a strong gut feeling that had the two nurses not been present at my delivery, Dr. Feingold would have given me a c-section due to her growing frustration with my labor. Well thank goodness these nurses insisted on using a vacuum procedure with me, which worked wonderfully. I am not sure if doctor Feingold is usually disparaging to her co-workers, but her attitude that day gave me a bad impression of her.To TOTALLY tip the scale over, unfortunately, Dr. Feingold was not very emotionally engaged when I went for my normal OB-GYN visit. She seemed a bit high strung. Better high strung than passive like some of her facility counterparts, but STILL!

Oct 12th, 2009

Fabulous physician. Easy to relate to, extremely caring. Love her!!!!