Dr. Lauren Feit MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology New York, NY

August 17th, 2016
Patient
My first visit with Dr. Feit was such a pleasurable experience. I felt confident in her skills and, coupled, with her extremely warm bedside manner, made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend her

July 27th, 2016
Love her!

July 15th, 2016
Best gynecologist!
A young old fashioned, caring physician who takes her time and makes you feel special!

July 9th, 2013
Dr. Feit is just the type of doctor you want to take care of you. She is extremely knowledgeable, and has the bedside manner to back it up. She utilizes her contacts and is resourceful -- this was great when I had an emergency and called her office. We made a plan that sounded good and I could do, I felt taken care of and recovered well. She also continues to be superb with follow up of any issues, both by phone and at your next appointment. Her office staff is accommodating, friendly and private. I would absolutely choose Dr. Feit again and I continue to recommend her to friends and colleagues. Those whom I have referred to Dr. Feit also have had excellent experiences with her.

May 31st, 2013
Old Fashioned Caring Doc with Modern Practice
I had my first visit with Dr Lauren Feit because my previous gynecologist closed her practice. I was referred by a friend. From start to finish, I was met with a friendly, caring enthusiastic staff and taken promptly on time. Dr Feit took a lengthy, medical history questioning me on things that were not previously asked. She is a warm, caring professional doctor who put me at ease immediately. The exam was gentle and thorough. I left there feeling so "taken care of" and in great hands. This doctor is a young, smart, dedicated and focused professional that is a credit to her field. I would recommend her to any woman seeking to establish a long term solid relationship with a DR, who cares....

August 7th, 2012
It was the worst experience... Poor bedside manners, outdated equipment, wrong diagnosis.

July 3rd, 2012
RN
terrible, no integrityPoor skillsNo compassion.

December 22nd, 2011
Amazing Doctor
I would like to just say, there is nothing I did not like about Dr. Feit. She is an amazing Doctor, who goes into detail and explains everything, she is very patient and sensitive. I recommend her highly for anyone looking for a new OBGYN.