A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Fischer, Minimally Invasive Surgeon/General Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Fischer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Fischer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren J Fischer MD is a female Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lauren J. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Lauren Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. Lauren Fischer practices Surgery near Holmdel, NJ.
See Holmdel Surgeons.