A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Gearhart is Good. Dr. Gearhart has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Gearhart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gearhart graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gearhart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gearhart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Gearhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lauren M. Gearhart practice?
Dr. Lauren Gearhart practices Internal Medicine near Lake Oswego, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR.
See Lake Oswego Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lauri Gearhart, Dr. Lorena Gearhart, Dr. Laurie Gearhart, Dr. Lorenza Gearhart