A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Gearhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Gearhart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Gearhart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Gearhart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Marlene Gearhart MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lauren M. Gearhart practice?
- Dr. Lauren Gearhart has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Lauren Gearhart practices Internal Medicine near , .