A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Gold, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Gold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Helene Gold MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lauren H. Gold practice?
- Dr. Lauren Gold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Gold practices Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians.