A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Goldstein, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Goldstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sex Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Goldstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center New York, Manhattan Borough
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Teri Goldstein MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lauren T. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Lauren Goldstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Lauren Goldstein practices Psychiatry near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Psychiatrists.