Lauren Greenberg, MD Is this you?

Have you seen Lauren Greenberg, MD?

October 16th, 2016

TELLS IT LIKE IT IS! HOORAY!

This is the one and only plastic surgeon I have EVER met who explained the issues, the positives AND the negatives of facial surgery FOR ME and MY FACE. Nothing glossed over. No wild promises. No touched-up photos of other patients made to look like models again. Just the honest to goodness truth. How refreshing!

October 12th, 2016

Breast Revision and Mini Tummy Tuck

I did a lot of research and saw multiple plastic surgeons before deciding on Dr. Greenberg. I am so thrilled with my results and I truly feel like I've made a friend in Dr. G. Her patience, accessibility and wisdom/guidance were incomparable. I would recommend he to my sister and closest friends.

October 8th, 2016

Get Your Appointment Now, Before She Has No More Capacity

A world-class doctor, recognised as such by her colleagues in the Bay Area. Need I say more?

September 24th, 2016

Liposuction Procedure

My experience with Dr. Greenberg has been amazing! She is an extremely skilled Plastic Surgeon who knows exactly what her patients want. She works with them to help them accomplish their goals while at the same time is realistic with them. She is understanding and takes the time to address any concerns that you may have before and after surgery. She and her entire team are wonderful and I could not be happier with my results. If you are looking for a surgeon to completely transform your body then look no further, Dr. Greenberg is the one!

September 12th, 2016

Entirely pleased

The care and results I received from Dr. Greenberg couldn't be better. She listens. She will tell you if you wouldn't be happy with what you're asking for. She'll only agree to what she thinks would create a successful result. Since my health and my body were on the line, Dr. Greenberg's honesty and integrity were crucial for me. She did a perfect abdominoplasty and blepharoplasty for me, and later some contouring liposuction with fat transfer to my face and hands. The results have been positively life-changing. You'll appreciate the personal, boutique-style of her practice. She's the only health professional you'll meet with in her office, no medical assistants or nurses. You should go meet with her!

July 7th, 2016

I had a wonderful, wonderful experience. I am beyond pleased with my results. Dr. Greenburg (and Justine) were an absolute delight to work with and were available anytime I needed them. Words cannot adequately express my gratitude!

December 22nd, 2015

Best and Most Professional Plastic Surgeon!!!

Dr. Greenberg is awesome. I met with several different surgeons over the course of several years before pulling the trigger. Of everyone I met with she was the most professional, thorough, informative and professional. Every question and concern along the way got addressed. I am now four months post-op and people still remark about how great I look.

December 2nd, 2015

Dr Greenberg has been terrific throughout the entire process. She gave a very candid and realistic assessment prior to the surgery, which set clear expectations and prepared well. She executed the procedure very well, and followed up in a very caring and personal way. Altogether, I have been very satisfied with Dr Greenberg, and would recommend her whole-heartedly. I felt I am in the best hands I could have been!

September 21st, 2015

Great practice, excellent skill, and artistic vision

I could not be more pleased with the outcome of Dr. Greenberg's work. I had an abdominoplasty with muscle repair, upper and lower pinch blepharoplasty, and fat transfer to my face. While I could have had these procedures done by reputable surgeons much closer to where I live, it was worth it to me to drive over an hour each way to work with Dr. Greenberg. She has a special interest and skill in fat transfer and I didn't want my liposuctioned fat from the abdominoplasty to go to waste. She has a great balance of skill, artistic vision, and bedside manner. Excellent communication and quick follow-up. I highly recommend Dr. Greenberg!

May 11th, 2015

A+ Surgeon w/ great bedside manner

Dr. Greenberg is not only a skilled plastic surgeon, she is an artist. I went to her for a breast reduction in hopes of finding much-needed relief from the pain in my back and neck. Dr. Greenberg and her staff were professional, informational, and, most of all, personal. I had a million questions and she took the time to answer each and every one with honesty—a little humor. She even showed me before, during, and after photos as she walked me through the procedure, so I could understand what I was signing up for. Since surgery, I have noticed a significant reduction in back and neck pain, and my breasts look amazing! I can finally wear tank-tops and dresses, which prior to surgery were not an option with my breast size. Even better, I stand straighter and feel comfortable in my new body. Dr. Greenberg made me a size that naturally fits my frame and gave me a youthful lift without the ugly anchor scars I had assumed went with a reduction. An added bonus is that it looks like I have lost weight because with the lift I have a few inches more torso, so my waist looks tucked in and my hour glass is curvier . My experience has been so incredible, and my transformation so exciting, my friend is going in for the same procedure! Thanks, Dr. Greenberg, you are the best!

December 14th, 2014

Breast reduction surgery as well as fat transfers to the face.

Dr Greenberg is wonderful! She is professional, honest, understanding and did not try and sell me something I didn't need or want. She gave me honest, clear and straight forward facts about the surgery I was interested in and I am extremely pleased with the results. I chose Dr. Greenberg over 3 other physicians that I interviewed and I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a competent, professional Doctor with fantastic results. If your considering cosmetic surgery I'd advise you do your homework and choose very wisely. Go see Dr Greenberg have a consultation and see for yourself, you'll be very happy that you did.

December 11th, 2014

Simply the Best!

Dr. Greenberg's professionalism, expertise, and knowledge was impeccable. This is a doctor you can trust!