A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Grossman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Grossman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Grossman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Out of State Hospital
- Martha`s Vineyard Hospital
- Martha's Vineyard Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Sue Grossman MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lauren S. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Lauren Grossman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lauren Grossman practices Emergency Medicine near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Emergency Physicians.