A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lauren Grant Herrmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lauren Grant Herrmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lauren Grant Herrmann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Dr. Grant Herrmann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hunterdon Medical Center, Flemington
- Keesler Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lauren Patricia Grant Herrmann MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lauren P. Grant Herrmann practice?
- Dr. Lauren Grant Herrmann has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lauren Grant Herrmann practices Family Medicine near , .